$40.00 (cash please).
The objective is to propose to the student search alternatives through corporal work, so that they apply it to the dance, (with respect to the Tango, which is our subject, we work in awareness of the energy lines, the body posture, the points of support in walking, breathing, dissociation exercises, notion of axis, connection with the couple and how to optimize the energy needed for dancing.
In short: the taking of body awareness and its synchronization with the musical stimulus. That is to say: that “we will not work with predetermined steps or styles” (“milonguero”, “Villa Urquiza”, “del Centro”, “de Palermo”, “saloon”, “stage”, “canyengue”, etc., etc.). ), otherwise we will look for:
“let the music flow through the whole body”
Modality of workshop.
* We will work with NO groups less than ten (10) people.
* The level of students will be considered (Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced)
In the case of the Beginners, it is convenient to concur in “couple”. (This mode is not necessary for Intermediates and Advanced).
* For Intermediates and Advanced you can work with groups specially classified by topics to develop, (Roles, turns, musicality, etc)
* You can work in different groups (Men and / or Women) or on “particular” or “general” proposals to be developed.
According to your criteria of “organizer” for the modules to work in each group, according to the level:
1) Preparing for the dance / Walking alone / Walking together / Walking embraced
2) Bodily perception in the space of the Milonga.
3) Some steps
4) We go out to the track
5) Practice of what worked in the class with supervision
1) Preparation for the dance / body alignment / Projection of the step.
2) Exercises to dance on axis / Dissociation / Balance
3) Turns in “eight” / Turns in “pivot”
4) Dance on a “tile”.
5) Practice of what worked in the class, with assisted supervision (conditioned).
Néstor will be available for private lessons from 6/8 to 6/16. Contact us!