Tango, Buenos Aires 2020.
I wanted to write everything.
From Claudiu Grosaru, Rumania.
From Claudiu Grosaru, Rumania.
One of them is to have an experienced Tango dancer giving you corrections that are particular to your dance.
Another, is dancing with an expert with many years of experience.
And there are many more.
In group classes you learn the social aspects of Tango, to move among other couples, practice useful exercises, make friends and start to integrate yourself in the society of Tango. However, not everybody has the same goals regarding Tango, and this is something to keep in mind about group classes.
$40.00 (cash please).
The objective is to propose to the student search alternatives through corporal work, so that they apply it to the dance, (with respect to the Tango, which is our subject, we work in awareness of the energy lines, the body posture, the points of support in walking, breathing, dissociation exercises, notion of axis, connection with the couple and how to optimize the energy needed for dancing.
In short: the taking of body awareness and its synchronization with the musical stimulus. That is to say: that “we will not work with predetermined steps or styles” (“milonguero”, “Villa Urquiza”, “del Centro”, “de Palermo”, “saloon”, “stage”, “canyengue”, etc., etc.). ), otherwise we will look for:
“let the music flow through the whole body”
Modality of workshop.
* We will work with NO groups less than ten (10) people.
* The level of students will be considered (Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced)
In the case of the Beginners, it is convenient to concur in “couple”. (This mode is not necessary for Intermediates and Advanced).
* For Intermediates and Advanced you can work with groups specially classified by topics to develop, (Roles, turns, musicality, etc)
* You can work in different groups (Men and / or Women) or on “particular” or “general” proposals to be developed.
According to your criteria of “organizer” for the modules to work in each group, according to the level:
1) Preparing for the dance / Walking alone / Walking together / Walking embraced
2) Bodily perception in the space of the Milonga.
3) Some steps
4) We go out to the track
5) Practice of what worked in the class with supervision
1) Preparation for the dance / body alignment / Projection of the step.
2) Exercises to dance on axis / Dissociation / Balance
3) Turns in “eight” / Turns in “pivot”
4) Dance on a “tile”.
5) Practice of what worked in the class, with assisted supervision (conditioned).
Néstor will be available for private lessons from 6/8 to 6/16. Contact us!
The physical presence of our partner, here and now, is an invitation that can either be accepted or refused, but is hard to postpone.
Let’s do what we consider to be the best, in every moment, and do it in the most efficient way.
Let’s free ourselves from the actitudes which enclosed our bodies in a shell of prejudice, conformity and cowardice, a shell which made our body redundant.
Own it, care for it, use it, dance with it.
If we are not our body, it is at least a part of our world which remains present to us at all times.
Contemplate the continuity with ourselves, our body and the world with the other people in it.
Let’s be inspired to be productive, selecting creativity rather than inertia or anger.
Words are an indispensable tool to determine our relationships to objects, both in the case of our interactions with things and in the interactions between people in relation to things (for instance: our belongings).
However, regarding interpersonal relationships, the objective word may be useless.
Challenge, creativity and embrace make most words superfluous.