- 7 pm: Fundamentals & basics class (Good for and BEGINNERS everyone else).
- 8 pm: Playing with Tango elements (INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED).
9 pm: Practice.
Prices: $15 one class or $25 for both classes.
CLASSES CARDS: $44 for 4 classes or $72 for 8 classes (You can use these cards at San Jose, San Francisco and Lafayette classes).
BUY ON-LINE, CLICK HERE.
- In the first class the focus is on general aspects that make a good Tango dancer (rhythm and musicality, connection with the music and between partners, walk, posture, embrace) as well as on fundamental codes of Tango (the line of dance, what is a tanda, how to ask for a dance).
- In the second class, the focus is in particular elements that will develop you creativity, connection to your partner, awareness of your situation on the dance floor and the music you are dancing.
- At 9 PM we continue with a practice. Our group is very nice, friendly and seriously dedicated to the fun art of dancing Tango.