How to Tango
Saturday September 15
At 8 pm.
$19 each class DROP-IN. Purchase online…
- Walking and posture.
- Single and double time walk.
- Forward and backward ochos.
- Parallel, crossed system and sides.
- Walk and sacadas en crossed system
- Changes of direction, turns and boleos.
- Turns and other circular movements.
- Other Tango rhythms: Vals and milonga.
- Social aspects of Tango: the Milonga.
- Tango music.
I was born in Argentina. Through my family and the community that saw my upbringing, I have been intimately involved with Tango all my life, and have been an Argentine Tango dancer, choreographer and instructor for over 30 years. I profoundly love Tango dancing, music, and culture, particularly that of the Golden Era. I am a milonguero.